Fine watch-making complication
- Very complex Skeleton Flying Tourbillon serves as the signature of Roger Dubuis’ expertise in fine watch-making
- 750 hours of manufacturing and testing, out of which 230 are dedicated to achieving the criteria of the Geneva Seal
- Limited to 88 pieces
- Roger Dubuis pushed the boundaries of the Skeleton concept by creating a 100% Skeleton timepiece: The case, the flange and the hands were redesigned and redeveloped to meet this objective and highlight the contemporary architecture of the Skeleton movement.
- A watch with a skeletonized movement, case and hands on the market
- The Excalibur Spider case is 30% lighter than the Excalibur 45 titanium case, which is already 4 times lighter than gold. Therefore the watch is remarkably comfortable on the wrist
The Skeleton flying tourbillon, a light, spacious display of advanced mechanics in action Poinçon de Genève certified, one of the most demanding certifications in the world of Haute Horlogerie Star-shaped bridge, the signature of the line Every single component is finished by hand in our workshop in Geneva